As Junior High School final year students prepare for the BECE, we share with you this all-important 2023 BECE English Language July Final Mock Questions From Ghana Education News.
The Composition questions shared are based on projected topics for the BECE. The areas projected are as follows. The areas are arranged in their order of possibility in the 2023 BECE
- Speech Writing
- Article for Publication/ Argumentation Essays
- Formal /Informal Letters
- Narrative/Descriptive Essays
Tips for BECE candidates to be applied in the examination hall.
VERY IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
- Read through the questions, brainstorm, and plan your answers before you finally answer them. This is one of the good ways to manage your time in an exam and to do well.
- Write clearly, use simple expressions, and provide the best answers possible. Avoid every temptation to write big vocabularies when you can beautifully and easily express yourself in simple English and still make the best of grades.
- Write answers that provide additional information. If you just list answers or provide one to three-worded answers, you will fail the paper.
- Do well to explain your answers to help earn full marks. Check your units of measurement, spelling, and grammar, and read over your work before submitting it.
- Write question numbers boldly, and start every new major question (answers) on a new page. Do not write the section name as the question number. If you are answering Q2, write Q2 or Questions boldly so that the examiner can see.
- Do not rewrite the full question before answering. This is very important. Some students waste time doing this and it also annoys examiners. Write just the question numbers and sub-question numbers and answer the questions.
2023 BECE English Language July Final Mock Questions From Ghana Education News
Answer All These Question As Part Of Your Revision For The English Language Paper
Your composition should contain at least 250 words.
- As the school prefect, you have been asked to address your school and Parents Teachers Association on the poor standard of learning in your school. Write your speech.
- Write an article to be published in your magazine on the topic: Importance of physical education in schools and its impact on students’ overall well-being.
- As a student, write down the arguments for or against the motion, “Standardized tests should be the main criteria for college admissions.”
We hope the 2023 BECE English Language Questions ( July Final Mock) From Ghana Education News have been useful to all candidates.